Sunday, June 3, 2012

...a few of my favourite things


Watching Roger Federer on a tennis court...................................graceful.
Listening to Nas's "ether".............................................................biffs at its finest
Eating Nando's chocolate cake......................................................orgasmic
Clubbing with my girls on a lazy Saturday nite...............................the days......
Watching Love and Basktball again.................. .............              surreal
Blowing my husband....................................................................powerful (insert naughty wink)
Hanging out with seven of my best buddies...................................dramatic
Walking on a sunny day in Manchester.........................................pure bliss
Watching episodes of spartacus involving Agron and Nasir...........sexy
Soaking in a warm bubble bath....................................................relaxing
Returning to my blog after more than a year..................................nostalgic.

7 comments:

Toinlicious said...

And she's back! *doing azonto*

*Now calming the f down* Welcome back ma'am. Good to know you're still naughty *cough* Happy married life & I hope you're not gona abscond again.

Oh, I love Love and basketball too :)

miz-cynic said...

What hairstyle are you currently rocking- a fringe
how long did u spend in primary school- 6years
what is ur naughtiest moment-pushing a car (no parking brakes applied) with a friend to the next car park with the owner coming out to look for his car being so sure he had parked his car there.
how do you express your anger- same as u but i dont laff after.lol
what would you spend ur last penny on - practically food otherwise a nice semi-designer bag.
when was the last time you treated yourself to niceeee warm food-dis evening
who was the last person you said i love u to-my husband
.................e still remain.....abeg release me....but shei i tried for someone that wasn't tagged.

Toinlicious said...

hahaha you actually pushed the car???? smh.

Oya, i have specially tagged you o. Yes, i edited my post just for you hehehe (you are allowed to feel special lol) so please do a proper post and answer my own questions. Merci tre beaucoup ;)

wealth management said...

That means that you are CERTIFIED Roger Federer fan. I know exactly what you feel. :)

Anonymous said...

are u married? how does ur husband feel with u blogging now?

Anonymous said...

So good to have you back. I read all your previous write up dis year and was looking forward to have you back on blogville. It's obvious you are married, left banking and relocated to Manchester.
Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

Nice Anon: Leaving a comment here....................very nostalgic. I miss the old blogger and when we had fun around these parts. I hope all is well with you. Take care Mrs.