Tuesday, December 23, 2008

naughty me.

hi peeps.....im in a baaad......mood ...no thanks to me......i brought all this on myself....they say tht eavezsdroppazs neva hear anythn good about themselves.so so right......except in this case....i wasnt eavesdropping....i was chatsdropping......

we had a mini squabble....didnt talk for 5 days,like the good girl tht i am i decided to break the ice.i called him....and i said simply......and honestly:"i miss u".......he replied ....me too and so we were back to normal mode........

fastforward to me having some cash to cash....tautalogy i know but wu cares.....so i go to the nearest branch to me which was coincidentally his.......

i walk in its all normal we chit-chat....i cash my money and decide to play with him small.......a chat was up and i saw a colleague who happens to be a friend on his chat and i was feeling naughty and i started to read and reply the chats....as him of course......

by the way we were thrashing an issue abt the oda person not caring enuff blah blah blah( before he went off to do something.)....with him saying....im sure if i was 2 disappear......u wouldnt even miss me it'll be like u specking off a fly......and with me saying......nobody can possibly be that busy.......i call u more than u call me....i'm used to having bfs tht are usually all over me.

back to the chat i was chatsdropping so here is wht the conversation went like...

colleague:-pls call me........

me pretending to be him:-why ....wassap....still fooling around

colleague:-i have something to tell you.

me pretending to be him:-ok shoot.

colleague:-im afraid to say it but this time around i mean it.....

me pretending to be him:-shoot

after like 15 mins of convincing her to spill.....

colleague:-i want you.......

imagine my shock....as in babes now say it oh ha nowadays.....then me i must still be living in my grandmother's days of wanting to be wined and dined and persuaded....

colleague:-...........

me pretending to be him:-whts ..........

colleague:-i wana screw u......

don't know why but i was pissed!

me:-shouting over to boo.and thinking thank God we neva went past first base.......i gotta go.

boo:-wetin dey....tot u were gona close with me.......

me:-something came up....

boo:-ok ill see u off

as we walk towards the gate i say.......someone's gona call u....

boo:-who

me:-i casually mention her name

boo:-probably work related....a lilttle too quickly dismissing it with a wave of his hand.

me:-no.........she wants to screw you.........and i quicken my pace to pik up a cab.....and wave bye to him.


now the question is......why was i fucking pissed!afteralll i did something bad by reading/replying his chat and i got wht i deserved and again.......we hadnt started dating.....also.....it was the girl coming on to him.....not the oda way round.......but i cant bring myself to listen to his explanations which are more like admonishments...."why were u reading my chat.....cynic! thts even below you......i replied on the phone of course....im sorry for reading ur chat.....but i dont wana argue............

trust him to name call......."ur an impostor...reading and replying my chats and leading the girl on........

me:-ok im an impostor....sorryy but i sha still dont wana talk about this........... the other time its are u a celebrity.......now its ur an impostor.....

all in all ...this guy is tiring.....it shouldnt be this much work with someone i'm not even dating yet.plssssssssssssss


33 comments:

Beulah! said...

Hahahaeeeee!!!...very funny!!..Nice one...pele sha...sometimes, ignorance is bliss!

Afrobabe said...

lmao...at least you were ble to tell him where you got the info from, last time i was in that kind of scenario, couldn't explain that i had concrete proove so i dropped it...

Afrobabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miz-cynic said...

beulah-yes o ignorance is bliss.afro-lovin ur profile pix.lucky i hd proof

Tigeress said...

Naughty naughty. lol!! I guess you saw what u were looking for. Keep us posted. :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like sth I would do...hehehe...me I dunno why u were pissed and in a funny way I kinda know...*sigh...omo mehn...na wa o...these days its us guys that are beating off babes with a stick mehn...me sef ma hand don dey tire...

Toluwa said...

ignorance is wonderful...i feel ur pain, iwld rather not know even tho it wasnt him coming on to the girl.

never go searching for what u dont wanna find!

Rebirth said...

poor dear........ u went looking for it ....... dont know what to say o......i really feel u.....xx

Anonymous said...

...do you love him?

Anonymous said...

Awww darling, I have been so tempted to do something like that. But I know that you will always find what you are looking for. Ignorance is bliss and I need bliss in my life. Cynic, dealing with Men, I have learnt, is extremely difficult. You have to be tactical. Hang in there o jare!

mizchif said...

YEs...chatsdropping never did anyone anygood.

But na wah oh...girls sef..very, very bold these days!

Take it easy, don't be too hard on him, at least he isn't the one putting moves on her.

FineBoy Agbero said...

See? God don catch u! Wetin u dey find?

And why gals dey do dat kain tin sef? I broke up with one of my gfs bcos of dis. I was sleepin and she went thru my phone; read all my txt mssgs and called my friends who were chics! Imagine! With my credit too! Dat kain person fit kill me when i dey sleep o!

Cynic, sincerely, curiosity does not just kill the cat; it disrespects the cat. It debases the cat... It makes d cat lower than even the lowliest of beasts...

No, dat's pretty low!!! Abeg no do am again o...

ibiluv said...

considering i can come on to a guy that strong.........

he did no wrong.........

you did........

you are no mind reader so theres no way you would have known whether he would have brushed her off or not........

cos truth be told...guys say no to booty calls........

~Sirius~ said...

wow....Why all the name calling.......Mchewww!

You really don't need this...

Please don't let anything spoil your Christmas.........

Happy Holidays

Abujamaiden said...

At least you got you some info and it wasn't from 'gossip girl.'

I'm beginning to lose more respect for some chicas as in seriously 'i wanna screw u?' No class at all.

Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays.

doug said...

hahaaaaa! ok thats hilarious! You've both got valid points but I guess everybody you ask will always ask why you were reading his chat messages in the first place, seeing as you two "[aren't] even dating" in your words. lol. Sha take it easy.

Merry Christmas! And thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

Jay said...

Oh damm!!!!...one word, curiosity!!!

Seasons greetings hun xxx

miz-cynic said...

@tigress:-yes o.i saw wht i was looking for.
@chari-ynks for feeling me jare.we still aint talking
@just toluwa:-bone jare....im sure the babe wont have tht kin liver if they had not been talking along those lines.
@funms:-tnks jare.
@badder:-na real no comment
@rethots:-love ke....loun loun....i hv only known him for like 2 months
@temite:-wetin me i go do o as i lack tact.
@mizchif:-i said i was shocked.
@fba:-take it easy on me.i dont normaly do this.....me sef don break up a relationship for something similar....except tht he had reasons to b suspicious....so u see.....
@ibiluv:-if the babae had ur tenacity, itd be only a mata of time....maYB I JST DONT WANT TO BE INVOLVD IN ALL THIS OFFICE WAHALA JARE.
@sirius:-i tire o.
@abj maiden:-some chics are desperados.
@doug:-thanks for dropping by......do we need to guess wu this ur blog crush is....am sure by now its a bonus question
@jarrai:-yeah.....ill complete it...killed the cat,
@

Waffarian said...

hehehehehe Ndo oh!

Look at the good side, at least now you know one person that you should be wary of!

exschoolnerd said...

u shud be flogged for snooping!!!

HOPE XMAS WAS GOOD O

HAPPY NEWS YR DEAR!

Emeka Amakeze said...

Why were you pissed? You got what you wanted and should be glad you did.

miz-cynic said...

@waffarian:-2 b fair to her she didnt know anythn was up btw us cos we were keeping it coded at work
@esn:-happy new year to you 2 and yes ma i shdb flogged
@emeka:-how sarcastic!

~Sirius~ said...

Happy new year!

Waffarian said...

Happy New year!

Wishing you the very best in 2009!

zara (my alter ego) said...

lmao!!!! nice post.. funniest line? "it shudnt be this much work for someone am not even dating yet plsss' lol lmao!!.. so where's the update?? lol..happy new year dear!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahahaha. Sorry oh! lol!

Happy New Year!

doll (retired blogger) said...

Since u guys are not dating yet& besides it was d girl coming on to him den its all fair…I guess…anyhow happy new yr

miz-cynic said...

sirius:-happy new year.
waffarian:-se i know who to be wary of.
zara:-u know wen they say this love is taking all of my energy like keri hilson said

miz-cynic said...

@solomon sydelle:-happy new year
@doll:-se it was the girl.na wa o

bumight said...

lol, pele.
on the real though he really didnt do anything, and even if he did u guys weren't dating yet. though i see why it would get to you.

I have learnt (the hard way) that ignorance is bliss!

miz-cynic said...

bumight:-we're cool now and i dont even have mouth to prod further cos i was in the wrong.claims it was a mix-up....wht sort ,he wont say so i had to drop it.ignorance is definitely bliss....but rily the name on the chat was too juicy to let go.all these cat and mouse game is taking all of my energy....abeg thts why i'm afraid to even date the guy sef.

Buttercup said...

Lol u r quite a daring one, arent u?

miz-cynic said...

i try burracups