Monday, August 25, 2008

iya o gbodo gbo-mom mustnt hear

im in desperado mode,hence im blogging wt my phone.u must b wondering y i titled dis post iya o gbodo gbo-mom mustnt hear. preamble-friday was outta d office on ds training thngy.there were several peeps frm my org. so twas a good opportunity 2 mingle so i saw dis yummy bobo-d way i like my blokes-not 2 slim,tall,big strong arms.knda needed 2 catch up n sofo:gossip,with one of me girlfrnds so i was seated facing me n ds guy kept giving me d eye,staring deeply as if daring me 2 look away wt sm knda weird smile on his face. break time came,i swear he got up ,was coming towards me wen one soapy girlfriend also cm n interceptd his move 2 say aah hi cynic..long time-in my mind im tnkn..show spoiler give me d hell some privacy.um.. lunch time also came,i turned back from my food 2 get water,lo n behold mr sleek was also trying 2 get water.he grabbed my glass,gave me one heart meljing smile n said-let me.he finishd filling his glass n passed it 2 me n went on 2 fil my own glass 4 hmslf.al dis mating dance continued o truout d training wt him luking back at me 4 no apparent reason several times. i was darn sure afta d class he was gona make a move at least but silly guy could not even consolidate.abi was he so corky dat he felt i shda been d one 2 strike convesation.or mayb it was wishful tnkn on my part..eyin gvys ova 2 u 4 analysis. bk 2 my initial title blog,got a cal frm dis fervent toaster.as in die hard knda of guy.he said hw wd i lyk 2 make gud our discussion abt my curiosity abt strip clubs-dis was hw he framed d txt-strip club,r u woman enuff? omo i wana dey woman enuf die.sharp sharp i snt reply-wt tym? so x came 2 pik me n madam b was standing at d door,arms akimbo-whr r u going cynic-em em my frnd is celebratn her bday party..its a nite party...if only she knew my true destination.luckily she cdnt have guessed ur girl was decked up 2 d neck with a turtle neck..make dem no go mistake me 4 strip ge.n on our way i was jst tnkn..wt if i c like someone from work or my fathers friend 4 dat matd wetin i go say i com do 4 strip club but trust me dat curiosity must kill me 1st o. so we got inside with x on my side..wt was d first thn i saw...2 be contd.wok cals-i have 2 service dis customers-no pun intended

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! na so u woman enough naaa...ooooooo wharriis dis now! the time u were using to talk about mr. scrumptious u coulda used it talk the strip club yarns..leme compare to the one I went to last week

Invisible said...

Numero duos, off to read. Needed to claim my spot first.

Invisible said...

Hmm, this story must continue o. Although I think I have an idea of who you saw but the aftermath of the encounter is what I want to find out.

Speaking of strip joints, I get story of what would be my first and last visit to the strip club. Thanks for reminding me.

Mz. Dee said...

so u and chari are now strip club hoppin eh!!!

now invisible has joined u ppl.. i'm openin my own strip club o!!!

u like ur guyz the same way i like mine!!!

speakin of wich..a similar flirty incident happened with me! at the airport sha.. hehe.

miz-cynic said...

@INVISIBLE-yes o, u shd know what i saw and definitely my last time too, or did u get a lap dance????talk true o.

@mz dee-just like men see a woman's level of attractiveness as proportional to her waist and hip ratio, i also see guy's level as proportional to their chest and waist ratio, if u knw wht i mean...(lol)..no mind the fuck up guy , he didn even consolidate and he doesnt have info on how to reach me.....his loss(lol)

@chari-en en.... den den, i'll tell ur mummy.....how old are u tht u're visiting strip club??

Afrobabe said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come and gist us what u saw oh…ohhhhhhhhh I so want to hear the end of this story…

miz-cynic said...

@afrobabe-are u sure even u can handle it?ok o, thursday latest...stay tuned.work has been hectic

ibiluv said...

i wan go strip club o
u no go take me????

but you for *shat* the guy up........

waiting for strip club gist.......

miz-cynic said...

@ibiluv-"shat" him up so he'll be feeling like he's all tht and a bag of chips