Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my quiver full of arrows

random gists:

a)What is it about my work that brings all tht much insults my way.........
ok,
so like today,this owala guy walks into my office towards my desk,by the way this guy started pissing me off lately by the fact that he has started feeling familiar,he goes on to converse in yoruba as he walks in calling me omoge(in a corporate environment o)and then he starts to sing this song in the razzest way possible, bobbing his ugly head up and down..."i wana fuck u, fuck u , u alreadi know, i wana.....I think my stare and expression forced the song to a dreadful halt on his lips and with me saying in a very cold voice....."yes how can I help u?,....i think the fact that he came to my office yesterday and I was all smiley, putting on my bestest customer service act, pretending like I'm all nice and all gave him the efontry to come to my front all like tht and all, mayb if he were even some hot cute dude with the voice to die for I wont have even minded him saying"cynic, I say I wana fuck u, fuck, fuck fuck , u alredi know....I might have even joined him.....bloody irritant.


b)I WAS IN UNI WHEN THIS ONE HAPPENED

I was in class reading or should i SAYING PRETENDING TO ,wen i suddenly looked up and at a 90 degrees angle to my line of view,.....lo and behold I see this huge cock staring at me,....and i dont mean the masculine gender of the hen o.... , seriously ,my first reaction was to rub my face to make sure I wasn't seeing a mirage or something, next reaction was....I looked up and looked down again only to realise tht this guy was actully sitting beside me just not close to me but the same bench all the same. and he had brought his thn out and he was masturbating.and he was staring at me point blank with an expression which said.....wana join?this penis was very dark and large and quite intimidating that I shouted , wtf is this and packed my books all in the same instant and looked at the next person on the other side of the class nearest to me(cos the class was quite scanty.....she was female tooo so she followed my line of view and said """JESUS,"...sHE ALSO PACKED HER BOOKS,all I could think of was tht at least I have a companion to walk to the hostel area with.....aah it was too much for me I beg. OLOSHI, OLOFO....bliv it or not I ran to the hostel o

C)I'l title this one olowo idan(magic fingers).
My roommates in uni then.....quite the born again xtian type but quite pretty too,...u know all this mid length reaching skirts and scarf wearing kinda sistas,and anoda at least wassap girl, but u knw me I blend with all kinds of people o,we all went to class at nite to to read. I was reading ...at least actually reading this time around, we read o for like 3 hours, I was feeling sleepy but I was also trying my best not to sleep, cos I didnt want to luk like a laybt to the sista we went to read together with only for me to luk whr she was reading and see tht this sista was fast asleep...and I know she sleeps rily bad, as in difficult to wake kinda sleep.BUt to my utter dismay and tht of my other roommates,we noticed this guy( the sagging of jeans, earphones kinda guy...at first he was staring at her a if in awe of her beauty....like how come she looks so sweet in sleep...wen we noticed his hands reach under her skirt,the class was packed full and it was quiet so we couldnt shout or anythn...morova remember , we were reading.This guy was fumbling under her skirt and sista was turning in her sleep from left to right, right to left, we were sure he was well into her clit by now, The thn was paining us but we couldnt take it anymore, the guy's head was on the desk just as hers too was by now,THat was how, me....I couldnt take it anymore I packed my books and walked up to the desk she was being mauled at and shouted(walahi , I was past caring tht the class was full and dead quiet,....just then i notice the guy starting to pretend tht he was sleeping and was prbly sleepwalking, I shouteD sista P,gave the sista ONE very nice abara and said 'Oya lets go to the room"and practically had to pull her out of thr,

On our way to the hostel, I said to wasap girl, was I dreaming or did I just see wht I tot I saw, wassap girkl burst into laughter and said......eeh...olowo idan....and he had the guts to be pretending to be sleeping, whc kind sleep gan sef did sista thnk she was sleeping, we asked her if she noticed anythn , she shook her head, me and wassap girl decided to keep it a secret o, but each time we remeber the scenario , we sniggle and say......olowo idan, so genarlly anythn suspicious we tag it somthn idan.

Finally,

This one is actually quite silly of me but nonetheless,here goes...

customer wants to walk in first, i LOOK AT HI FROM MY SEAT, the door was alredi sying..."pls exit from the cabin as the door is only meant for one person,I snicker.....
He crosses that hurdle and makes his way towards me and I notice....He has a round funny looking face, kinda jovial and smiley,...it was all I could do to stop myself frm laughing,I SAID ONCE AGAIN IN MY PRACTISED CUSTOMER SERVICE VOICE"hOW CAN i HELP U" HE SAID BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ...........can u help check if its redi......
I look up once again trying to stifle my laughter and I say"Whats the name sir?......
He responds.......Mr. AROWOJOBE......i COULDNT HELP IT,.... i BURST INTO LAUGHTER......I APOLOGISED IMMEDIATELY..... THOU.













24 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) hahahah!!! u harsh o! chai!

b) hahahahaha!!! its a fcukin lie! oh no he didnt!!! shiddd!!! Lawd of mercy...this babe u don c life o!

c) Hhahahaa!! jesu olugbala! haaa...

lol omg! first time here def not the last....love the post!

miz-cynic said...

@CHARI-THANKS FOR SWINGING BY,thnk i'v read a coupla things from ur end too and i loved them,also thanks for not screaming...1st.,and rily yes I have suffered.

Afrobabe said...

lmao @ joining him if he was cute…customer service is an area I would rather retire from work than venture in again…I hate ALL the customers ALL of them!!

hahahahhaah at the guy with his cock out in class…you should have attracted the attention of all the guys in the class so he could have gotten a good wooping…

hmmm me doubts that sis was sleeping oh..

Anonymous said...

lol!

oho so ur one of those invisi -readers abi! no wonder I havent been here b4!

lol...hahaha I've repented I dont scream first again o...eyaa pele!

Buttercup said...

@ a..wtf??? i for give am hot slap!

@ b..hahahaha nawa o!!! lol @ u runnin to the hostel

@ c..heeeeeeewwooo! once again, wtf??? how cud she not have woken up sef??

@ d..hahahaha!

miz-cynic said...

@chari_u blogged recently????

@buttercups-the chic no wake up o,and i dey customer service,i no fit slap am o, abi u want make dem sack me?

Invisible said...

A - haba, owala sef wan chop better thing now. You should have sang the bridge - I wanna slap u, slap u, u already know

B - It is a lie!!! People no get shame?

C - Another lie. Abeg sista knew what was going on joo. She was enjoying it and she probably cussed you out in her mind when you disturbed her. lol

D - You wicked. The name is funny though, I actually laughed too.

miz-cynic said...

@INVISIBLE-was it me or u tried to avoid reading my blog for a while...anyways i also was a bit taken aback and planned to ignore u for a while cos i just might say somthn to tick u off again, but trust me this ur comment is 2 funny to bone at, i'm lmao.esp at i wana slap slap slap, now thts somethn i might have said. at b)ure wicked too, haba this sis was one of dem good ones o, i swear, tht was why i couldnt let him take away her anointing....anyway wht she doesnt knw wont hurt her.

Anonymous said...

yes I have!

Anonymous said...

of which...like if u roll with this boi u can like to know where the party's at...lol!

Sienne said...

hahahaha

oh my days!!

People eh!!!!

i woulda burst out laffing too ooh!!!

ROTFLMAOSH!!!!!

Mz. Dee said...

ok WHY is every1 commentin CHARI style eh!!

but dang i can hardly blive that!!!

lmao... u don c sumthing o!!

miz-cynic said...

@chari-ummm whr d party @ @sienne-c me c trouble o @mz dee-o su mi o-i tire o

Anonymous said...

I'll keep u posted!

Nice guy said...

b)LOL... Public display of Cock in Class??? violation of the penal code...Unacceptable

c) I thought u were going to say she was actually just pretending to be sleeping...but thats really effed up though.

Shubby Doo said...

Pubic display in public...that happened 2 me 2. Yuck. The babe sleeping knew...i'm sure she woke up 2 it then continued 2 prentend...if not u would not have woken her easily 2 carry her go anywhere...sister p was enjoying it...call it her alternate form of stress relief 2 sleeping!

miz-cynic said...

@shubbydoo-pls whr did urs happen,so w can compare notes @nice guy-penal code?,ur bad..evryone seemd 2 tnk sis p was enjoyn it.but she rily might not have bn aware.madam b-c earlier posts seemed 2 thnk i cn evn b penetratd without knwing wt hw deep i sleep.i hope not sha

badderchic said...

seriously? he brought out his john bull in class? ewwwwww

knowing me, i prob would have thrown a chair at him before jaiing. lol

nice one girl

miz-cynic said...

@badderchic-i tot i was in a bad dream 2.was 2 stunned 2 do dat.

miz-cynic said...

@badderchic-i tot i was in a bad dream 2.was 2 stunned 2 do dat.

mizchif said...

Na wa o! I thot u were joking when u said u saw a cock. How person go whip out dat kain tin 4 class again?

Pls, as for dat sista, dere is no sleep like dat o. We know all dese tins now, forming sleep...abeg rest, sister was getting sum action, but u did good to save her from herself.

!st time here, nice read.

miz-cynic said...

@mizchif welcom 2 my blog.tnk iv read a coupla comments frm u on boorish male blog.na real dnt let me get me knda of situation wt sista o.or mayb she was 2 embarassed 2 talk

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for the benefit of a sustained leisure for the time being and know how to harness the colossal power of Xrumer and go off it into a Bills machine.

We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Numberless competitors will order 2x or square 3x and a end of the term 5x what we charge you. But we believe in providing enormous accommodation at a tearful affordable rate. The unbroken something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we train to abide by that mental activity in rebuke and provide you with the cheapest standing possible.

Not simply do we cause the unexcelled prices but our turnaround heyday payment your Xrumer posting is super fast. We intention take your posting done to come you certain it.

We also outfit you with a sated log of successful posts on manifold forums. So that you can see seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to emoluments your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can think to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Tons of the forums that your Location you will be posted on bear high PageRank. Having your join on these sites can categorically serve establish up some top grade endorse links and uncommonly boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.

This is making your put more and more popular. And with this increase in popularity as grammatically as PageRank you can think to see your milieu in effect superiority gamy in those Search Motor Results.
Transport

The amount of transportation that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your site to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your locale to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Imagine 1 brief on a all the rage forum disposition inveterately enter 1000 or so views, with communicate 100 of those people visiting your site. These days imagine tens of thousands of posts on in demand forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade longing go sometimes non-standard due to the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or exotic far your site. Imagine how many sales or leads you can execute with this titanic gang of targeted visitors. You are in fact stumbling upon a goldmine primed to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Shipping is Money.
[/b]

BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR INFERIOR ERUPTION TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]