Monday, September 8, 2008

MALE BOSSES VS FEMALE COUNTERPARTS

what shall i blog about today.............???
sorry folks, this fasting thngy is not making me update as often as i should so as opposed to my 2 blogs per week subconsious agenda,I'll even be forced to do just one and also i rily have to do " decent" blogs so my topic for today will be female bosses versus their male counterparts.

The other day my colleague lets call him"eera ngbe sugar"(ants carrying sugar)...believe it or not he(the colleague in question) actually gave himself that name and I could not help picturing what he meant literally...u see this my so called colleague is very tiny...a male(very annoying too)....and actually looks like those ants with big heads(soldier ants ...i think they are called) and again i pictured a cube of sugar....u know how it seems like only one ant is carrying a cube of sugar....he was toasting this babe in my office....and i reiterate...no sentence could have depicted the situation better.not only is the babe a grade his senior in the office......., she's older than him by at least 2yrs and this babe is at least twice his size...picture a lady who weighs at least 120kg.The day the statement came out of his lips.....this was how it ensued

eera ngbe sugar:-cynic...u know i loook at this babe and each time i faaallll in love with her
cynic:-which babe is that?
eera ngbe sugar:-points at chic in question
cynic:-eehn!..that babe!...don't u even see the size of her....this one will kill u o.....u are not even on her level....ur salary cannot even buy her underwear o....
eera ngbe sugar:-who told u that....dont u know that I am eera ngbe sugar.....

and i tot the guy was annoying.......talk about irritating!

Back on track as I was saying about my experienceswith male and female bosses,

I'm gona have to side with the guys on this one,I took a sample survey of my bosses.....the good the bad and the ugly....i tell u cos I've had them all.The bosses totalled 10...at various intervals though...

boss A(male)-
Lucky me then cos I was just learning the ropes, this guy was like a father..he would hardly chastise me...always encouraging me with .....u're just starting, don't be frustrated ,give it time....covering up for me with his own bosses and all....generally giving me no stress at all...even the times wen i was put in charge of some petty purse and money used to disappear due to no fault of mine....i would cry and he would just raise a voucher to cover for the missing money....i neva abused it...unlike some pple,i realised then that....peeps were just too fast and since i was new then....i was their"mugu"....u know now u have to be somebody's mugu .anyways all in all he was the "perfect boss to me"I used to wonder how come promotions neva came his way,turns out that his ogas the "iyas"(female bosses up there)....felt he was too soft as a boss!

boss B-(male)
I call this one Mr happy go lucky...as long as things were going smoothly...he neva brought up funny issues that women will bring in to complicate things..we used to kid round a lot....his favorite phrase was "last e"-"ur last"...which he didn't actually mean. ... he was so jolly and full of wisecracks that i actually used to look forward to going to the office.

Boss C:-
Call this one baba ondo:-He was rotund with a round big stomach and kinda old...he even used to bleach and toast young girls who used to come and visit him in the office,...was even kind of scared of his own bosses but that dont mean he wouldnt cova up ur ass as his surbodinates.I remember one day he called me and said......"cynic..."bawo ni?(how is it) in that his ondo accent..."igba wo lama wa je raisi"(wen will we come and eat ur rice o)...ojo n lo....awon bobo yen nko(time is going...what about those ur guys).....'try ko hook ikan ninu won o"(TRY AND HOOK ONE OF (may Allah forgive me) at this junction....cos i neva could have tot I'll say something raw talking about my bosses....well u neva know...... he now said"o mope ...awa okunrin...aa kin ready o....a maa n redi ni".....for the non yoruba speaking people....u dont wana know what tht means....i'll tell u...it means (we men ...we are neva ready,we redi_in yoruba redi...sounds like ready and redi....means tht they only lay women) oooh ooh its not giving me the rite effect...i mean redi is an amalgamation of "re" and "idi"-re -is a bricklayers term for when he applies cement on blocks to make them adhere....and idi_means .....like a private part....so i leave u to fill in the blank spaces

anoda time the man got into trouble with awon "iya" and he got demoted...cos he went and lost some money due to some 419 transactions he unknowingly did lets call them"cab" transactions....so a new guy on the block now innocently called baba ondo

new guy:-baba ondo...pls im new here and i asked around and some pple told me u used to do a lot of "cab" transactions...pls can u put me thru.

baba ondo:-pls pls pls pls o....:"cab" transactions ko "cab" transactions ni,"cab" transactions (in that his ondo accent) lo gbe de bi ti mo wa yi o....jo jo jo won ni ba tie je(na cab transactions wey reduce me to this level u see me....pls ur own no go spoil...leave me o).....i was just lmao where i was sitting.baba oni baba


to be continued............

12 comments:

Invisible said...

FIRST!!!.
Lmao @ baba ondo. "...aa kin ready o....a maa n redi ni". That was a good one.

miz-cynic said...

@INVISIBLE-so wu is ur own blogsville wifey o, this one tht my chari...one of my padis don declare.....so wu be ur own so i can be teasing both of u very well.dont' mind tht man...i would have used his real name but....em em.....oda peeps wu knw him would knw.

Omo calabar. said...

First time here. i love it. ok gotta go read the previous post

H2O-works said...

hey..u got tagged?? Check it out on my blog...keep the post coming, I like was I see thus far..

miz-cynic said...

@omo calabar-en en tanks tanks tanks im flattened @h2o-pls i need ur blog address

Invisible said...

Ehn, my wifey? I'm still stalking people for that o. You sef fit submit application now *wink*

Anonymous said...

lmao!!!!

ahnahn u said ten bosses na where are the remaining?

miz-cynic said...

@invisible-sori o no application from here o, i too like the thrill of being chased

Parrot said...

baba ondo..redi master..agbaya oshi

miz-cynic said...

@parrot...-an an ...e bowo fun agba now...lol

princesa said...

lmao!!!
Baba O is a character sha...

miz-cynic said...

@chari-al posts dat hv parts 2 will b done in due time i promise