Thursday, November 6, 2008

IM SOOOOO EXCITED

U KNOW WHEN THEY SAY WHT WILL BE WILL BE. ....GUYS IM EXCITED///////////////tHE GUY FROM MY "IYA O GBODO GBO "POST IN AUGUST....REMEMBER???...THE ONE WHO DIDNT CONSOLIDATE.....IS CONsolidating right now. pls note ...not real names......i had to edit tht .

ayo :HV U CHKD
Imo : SMILES
Imo : YUP
ayo: U SEEN IT?
Imo : JUST NOW
ayo:SO DO U KNW ME
ayo :AND WHY THE SMILE
Imo:UR CUTE..........
Imo:WAIT
Imo:AYO
Imo:WHERE U AT THAT TRAINING?
ayo :AYO WHT?
Imo :CFT AND AMLOCK?
ayo:WHC TRAINING?
ayo:YES
Imo :LIKE TWO MNTHS BACK?
Imo:AYO................
Imo :I KNOW U
ayo:THT WE FINISHED AT NITE
ayo:HOW?
Imo:I REMEMBA SEEIN GU THERE
ayo :DID U GET ME WATER>>???
Imo :AYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ayo:YES
Imo:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ayo :WHT!!!!
Imo :YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ayo :IT IS A LIE
Imo :AYO SO IT'S U
ayo:THIOS IS UNBELIEVA\BLE
Imo:GASKIYA
ayo :SO ITS U
ayo :I BLOGGED ABT U
Imo :TITI IWAS THE ONE U ASKED TO HELP U WITH WATER
Imo :SERIOUS
ayo :I SAID U WERE Cute but u were staring
Imo :SERIOUS
Imo:AT U?
ayo :YEP
Imo :LAFFS
ayo :WEN I WAS GISTING IN FRONT OF THE CLASS WITH MY FRIEND
Imo :SURE IT WASNT THE OTHER WAY ARD?
Imo :HOW DID U SEE ME?
ayo :I WAS FACING THE CLASS COS I WAS FACING MY FRIEND
Imo :I HAD SOMEONE SITTING ON UR LEFT
Imo :I REMEMBA NOW
Imo :AND SHE AND I WERE COMMUNICATING
ayo :YEP
ayo :ITS A SMALL WORLD
Imo :SHE WAS ALWAYS CALLING ME
Imo :ITIS
Imo :A THIS IS A TRIP!
ayo :YEP IT IS
ayo :I BLOGGED ABT U
ayo :THT U DID NOT CONSOLIDATE
ayo :ALL U DID WAS STARE
ayo:AND GET WATER
Imo:SMILES
Imo :SHEY
Imo :MAN ITI SI TIME TO CONSOLIDATE
Imo :SO U WERE STARING TOO U KNOW
Imo :I CAUGHT UR EYE A LOT
ayo :NOPE I WASNT
Imo:YEAH RIGHT
ayo:LIAR
ayo:U WERE STARING
Imo :DITTO TO U
Imo :MY FRIEND EVEB ASKED IF I KNOW U
Imo :COS SHE CAUGHT U
Imo :I SWEAR
ayo:AN AN
ayo:LIAR
Imo:GASKIYA
ayo :U ARE NOT SERIOS
Imo :SHE SAW U
Imo :AND TOLD ME
ayo :THIOS UR MYY FRIEND MY FRIEND
Imo:I AM
ayo :,,,,,,,,,
Imo :WHY DID U ASK ME TO GET WATER?
ayo :THT MUST HAVE BEEN AFTER U STARED
ayo:AND SHE DID NOT SEE U
ayo:AND WEN I CATCH PPLE STARING
ayo :I STARE RIGHT BACK
ayo :COS U WERE THERE
ayo :OR U TOLD HER ABT THT TOO
Imo:I CAUGHT A SMILE WHEN U ASKED
Imo:NO I DIDNT
Imo :I DIDNT ANSWER HER WHNE SHE TOLD ME
ayo :I CAUGHT A LAFF WEN I ASKED
Imo:I TOLD HER TO STOP MAKING UPP STORIES OF STARES
Imo :NOPE
ayo :OK
Imo :I WAS BEING MERELY CHIVALROUS
ayo:OK O
ayo:I GIVE UP
Imo :THOT UWERE CUTE SHA
ayo :U WONT ADMIT
Imo :NEITHER WILL U
Imo :LIAR
ayo :SO NOW
ayo:U KNOW THE VOICE AND FACE
Imo:YES
Imo :VERY WELL
ayo :IM SURE IF U TELL UR FRIEND THIS STORY
ayo :SHE WONT BELIEVE
Imo :YUP
Imo:I AINT TELLING
Imo :ITS MY BIZNIS
Imo :NOT HERS
Imo :SO...
Imo:NOW U KNOW MY FACE TOO
ayo :YEP
ayo :NOW ALL THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE FALLS IN
Imo:indeed
ayo :IF U WERE NOT SCOPING ME
ayo :U WONT HAVE REMEMBERED THE WATER INCIDENCE SO VIVIDLY
Imo:laffs
ayo:YEAH AND I ADMIT
Imo:i remembad cos it was d only time a stranger spoke to me
ayo:I ASKED FOR THE WATER FROM U IN PARTICULAR
Imo:i was quite low-key there
Imo :y?
ayo :COS U WERE STARING INITIALLY
ayo :AND I WANTED TO KNOW UR KOKO
Imo:and did u?
Imo:miss starer
ayo :nope
ayo :but it revealed u were scoping me
Imo:how did u feel abt not knowing my koko
ayo :sori 10 mins
Imo :ok kid
ayo :now u wished u had consolidated
ayo :im sure u didnt cos of the babe
Imo :no dat wasnt y T
ayo :Y THEN
Imo :i didnt hv a chance
Imo:u were so far behind
ayo :INDEED
ayo:U HAD A CHANCE
ayo:IF I WERE IN UR SHOES
ayo :SINCE U TOT I WAS STARING
Imo:and we didnt hv a chance to sit near each other
ayo:MY EGO WOULD HV TOLD ME TO TRY\
Imo:yes ur right
Imo :u were so cute
Imo :and u had on these sandals i absolutely love
Imo :greco-roman sandals
Imo :rememba?

ayo:AAH
Imo :DO U REMEMBA?
ayo :U EVEN REMEBER THE SANDALS
Imo :YUP
ayo :SO U WERE SCOPING ME
Imo :I ACTUALLY CAME OUT AND LOOKED FOR U TO CONSOLIDATE
Imo:BUT U VANISHED
ayo :INDEED!
SOLIDATING AS WE SPEAK
......pls see below.or better still........story continues.........

25 comments:

Toluwa said...

so lost! but am excited with u sha!

Abujamaiden said...

Lol@ being lost. Me too!

miz-cynic said...

@tolu n abujamaiden-did u read d iya o gbodo gbo post in aug.?tried 2 edit 2 no avail.ok il giv an overview.im ayo,hes imo.not real names.he cals me titi cos i bear titi at wok.note not real names.d timings show dat we were chating on our ofc chat.we got talking as strangers on phone trying 2 solve a work prblm then we got chating as a result of dis.d post is hw we both found out dat he was dat guy i blogged abt not making a move at a training we went 4 2 months ago in dat post u nid 2 read 2 undstnd dis one.d begining part of d chat is abt wok so its irelevant.nw go n read n tel me ur comments jare.

miz-cynic said...

@doja:-dont know men!.but we getting closer.we had a real cool date....very romantic....d gist is coming....

bArOquE said...

excitement...consolidation...water...cute...greco-roman sandals...training...flirting...scoping...blog...titi...gaskiya

miz-cynic said...

baroque-so did u understand the gist?tht is the koko...titi abi...but u still dont know me.those are fake names.

Anonymous said...

i actually get it... so hw did things progress 4rm here?

Toluwa said...

oh i get it..dnt mind me, i was prolly having a "toluwa-is-slow-today" day when i was reading it...lol!

So has he fully solidated? lol!

miz-cynic said...

@TALES& TALLIES-GOOD PROGRESS O...WE'VE HAD 1ST DATE,FIRST KISS,FIRST SNOG..... n it was pur heaven. pure bliss......we've even had first fight sef
@toluwa-to put it razzly...he has even consoligbadun-ed sef cos we went for a movie fri. nite and we even snogged in the theatre .....u could just feel the sparks flying everywhere......na quantum of solace we watch...but ask me wetin dem do.......illl just say....LOVELY MOVIE!smiles.....

Naija Idol said...

guess im having a naija idol slow day also. anyways all the same. it was cute. first time here.luvin it.

miz-cynic said...

@naijaidol-u need to read it like 2ce my sista and also read tht post leading to this. anyways , how u dey...i hope ur good.glad u loved it all the same

bArOquE said...

you almost seem more concerned with us understanding that the names are not real...WE KNEW THAT BEFORE YOU SAID IT...i understood he story in parts but i get the general jist...so where does it seem like we're heading from here?

miz-cynic said...

@baroque-yes o....i have to over-emphasize tht the names are not real o before some pple start feeling like inspector crusoe.. u dis baroque sef.....u be typical......port boy...u guys get mouth well well....u sabi yab anythn and everythn under the sun.lol. i full ground for u.we????i dont know abt where "we" are headed o.lol.Imo and ayo are hopefully headed on a journey of discovery of themselves....hopefully the discovery would be very interesting....just one day at a time....any advice??dont be cynical.....we also have a cynic...me!and how's miss glade?

exschoolnerd said...

ayah this is so cute!!!

we need more gist about u and IMO o!!!

lol @ doja's comment..about yall getting married now..would be a nice story to tell d kids.yall would argue about who was really scoping who!!!

miz-cynic said...

@esn-more gist on d way.wd b cool if w get married wdnt it?

~Sirius~ said...

Quantum Of Solace wasn't a LOVELY movie!!!! meaning full concentration was on Mr.Man, LOL!
Girl enjoy....waiting for update

Jinta said...

i beg, do the thing already and dont drag it out. it's obvious you both like each other

miz-cynic said...

@sirius-he also fessed say in 2 no even knw wetin dem show.so it wasnt nice.ye!owo jona!lol

miz-cynic said...

@sirius-he also fessed say in 2 no even knw wetin dem show.so it wasnt nice.ye!owo jona!lol

miz-cynic said...

@sirius-he also fessed say in 2 no even knw wetin dem show.so it wasnt nice.ye!owo jona!lol

miz-cynic said...

@sirius-he also fessed say in 2 no even knw wetin dem show.so it wasnt nice.ye!owo jona!lol @jinta-do whc tn o? we r innocent o

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

ah, I cannot lie, everytime I read your blog, I am exhausted. I work really hard to keep up. But this, was sooooo worth reading, lol!

So when are you guys getting married?

Oya, please update oh! I want more gist!

Buttercup said...

Lol aww good for u!

miz-cynic said...

@solomonsydelle-u know wen they say......adun mbe ni igbeyin ewuro.
@buttercup-yes o buracops....im floating.

Roc said...

You know something...? you need to put up links when you refer people to another post.. so all i have to do is click the link to go read the old post that you are referring to.. ;-D

Ohhhh now I have to find "iya o gbodo gbo"